A Zen Place

6.4.17



Among the city chaos of everyday life, it's good to create a space for ourselves, where we can finally catch a breath and ease our mind.

It is usually within our four walls that we can start setting up a green space for our free time at home. Right now the green trend is huge than ever. From the healthy recipes and juices to the interior design home pieces, there is enough green to please everyone.

One of my favorite thing to do on my free time, is spotting cool locations around town. I mostly enjoy locations like this one, the Conservatory. A wide space full of plants, water and animals. People are whispering quietly and enjoying some afternoon teas, while you can stroll through many different varieties of plants.


Might be because when I was a child, I was used to love the movie "The Secret Garden", often daydreaming of finding myself in a beautiful open space full of flowers and trees. A magical place. For that's the reason why I simply love this conservatory, where the wind is locked outside and my brain can finally relax.


For this look, I couldn't choose an all black everything outfit. Finding myself among plants, I wanted to keep it low-key, comfortable and easy. But also trendy.

I am wearing my new turtleneck white sweater from Sammydress and my checked pants from Asos. I kept this look simple wearing my white trainers and the studded handbag from Zara.

Sweater: SAMMYDRESS

Photos by theweirdycat and ven.elena








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. I love how you styled those pants so much and the location is beautiful.

    xx

    Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sweater :)
    M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/search/label/MariaV.
    Maria Vidrasco

    ReplyDelete